WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS TO BE AU PAIR?
Being Au pair means that you travel and discover a new culture by living with a foreign family. You have your own bedroom and a private or shared bathroom, you follow language courses and earn money. In exchange you have to look after the kids for 30 hours by week with 1 day off minimum by week which has to be, at least, one Sunday by month.
Here are the main conditions to become Au pair:
- Being single, not married.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old.
- You have no kids.
- You love kids and you have experience with child care.
- You have to pay your travel ticket to come in the family.
- You have to pay your language courses ( we help finding organisations around you).
- If you are from outside of EU, you must have a Visa.
"BybecomingAupair you can travel in secure and safe way by acquiring new competencies that will help you in your future family life and your future jobs. Through this experience you will know yourself better and make new friends."